Why Train at The Bar?
Here's a few things that make us different.
1. We set up our programs so that you know exactly what to do, and then keep you accountable so you actually do it.
Going to a gym is tough enough, it's no wonder a lot of people struggle in big gyms with no one to show them what they need to do for their goals.
2. We work with all our members on a personal basis. It's important for us to know and understand what you want to achieve, so we can help you the best way possible.
3. We keep our members accountable. Most gyms will only ever call you if your payment for the week fails. We call every one of our members every week if they don't show up for at least a session for the week.
4. We know all our members by name. And pride ourselves on having a team of amazing trainers that make working out enjoyable.
5. We've done it ourselves before, and know what it's like. I have lost 30kg myself, put it back on again before as well, and had to lose it again. I have been where most of our clients are.
A few reasons I think we're worth at least coming down to check out! We always have everyone who wants to train down to the gym first so we can make sure our programs are the right fit for them!
Want to try The Bar out?
21 Day Kickstart Program
This is our most popular program for getting started at The Bar.
Helping clients lose up to 3-5kg and drop a dress/pants size in only 3 weeks.
It's a great place to start, with the help of your very own PT and Coach
FREE 7 Day Pass
Come & test out our Group Training sessions, free for 7 Days!
See what everyone is talking about, with access to 36 sessions each week, all lead by our amazing Personal Trainers.
Plus get your fitness journey started in the process!